Popular Services

Add/Drop Course - Registration Action Form
General Registration inquires and issues

Hardware/Software, Performance/Malware Issues, Equipment Setups/Moves/Disposal

Academic Probation
Change of Major, Minor, or Certificate
Degree Conferral
Degree Audit
Degree Works
Double Line Request
Waiver and Substitution

Open an Application for Graduation request with the Office of the Registrar.

Enrollment in Undergraduate Course at Another Institution (CAAI)
Graduate Transfer Credit Inquires
Study Abroad
Syllabus Submission
Transfer Credit Evaluation Inquiries

Order Problems
General Questions
Certification Requests: CA & TX PA Boards only

Administrative Landline Telephones, Voicemail, Call Centers, LanFax, Residence Hall Cable TV.

Looking for Mobile Device Order/Upgrade/Setup? Please use this form instead: https://helpdesk.pace.edu/TDClient/213/Portal/R...

Clearinghouse Verification
Deferment, Common Application, Dependent Student Certification,
Scholar Enrollment, Firstmark Services Verification,
and Sibling Enrollment Verification

Use this form to submit a copy of your signed Graduate Scholarship Agreement form.

MyPace username, password, Duo authentication, and more.

New Diploma Requests
Replacement Diploma Requests
Electronic Diploma Requests

If you still need assistance from the Financial Aid Office or have a general request not included above.

Kronos is a web based time & attendance application used by noninstructional staff and students to capture leave time (i.e. sick days, vacation, leaves of absence, etc.) and to more efficiently enter time worked for the processing of semi-monthly payrolls. Users have the ability to review, change, or approve employees’ time, as well as use.

Requests related to creating, restoring, deleting, mapping, or granting access to a file share (network drive).

Reportal is a self-service portal where users can access reports to run on demand. Access to these reports is controlled based on the area the user belongs to.