Search9 Results

Services or Offerings?
Open an Application for Graduation request with the Office of the Registrar.

New Diploma Requests
Replacement Diploma Requests
Electronic Diploma Requests

Graduation Attendance
Degree and/or Enrollment Verification

Add/Drop Course - Registration Action Form
General Registration inquires and issues

Alumni / Graduated Students
Current Students
Exchange Student Transcripts
General Questions

Academic Probation
Change of Major, Minor, or Certificate
Degree Conferral
Degree Audit
Degree Works
Double Line Request
Waiver and Substitution

Enrollment in Undergraduate Course at Another Institution (CAAI)
Graduate Transfer Credit Inquires
Study Abroad
Syllabus Submission
Transfer Credit Evaluation Inquiries

Clearinghouse Verification
Deferment or Other
Enrollment or Degree Verification