Grade Changes: Open a Request Ticket

Faculty: Please fill out a Change of Grade form on the Registrar's website. A request ticket will automatically be created.

Students: Open a change of grade request to follow up with the Office of the Registrar after contacting your instructor. 

Open Ticket Request


Service ID: 1916
Wed 1/19/22 2:26 PM
Tue 9/6/22 9:40 AM