My Recently Visited Services

Payment Plans
Wire Payments
Credit, Bank Card payments

The 1098-T form is available to all Pace University students who had qualifying account transactions during the previous calendar year to comply with the American Opportunity Credit, formerly the Hope Credit and Lifetime Learning Credit. For specific instructions, refer to the IRS publication 970: Tax Benefits for Higher Ed (PDF) or for all IRS forms.

Please click here if you have legally changed your name and need it to be updated in our system. Make sure to attach the following documents: Personal Data form, ID and SSN card with new name and reason for change (Marriage License, Divorce, Naturalization, Legal Name change)

Dyson - MCVA Equipment Reservation

Open an Application for Graduation request with the Office of the Registrar.

Submit an IT quote request for an Adobe Creative Cloud product, or for IT equipment. IT Quote requests are answered in 1-2 business days.

If you do not currently have Federal Work Study included in your Financial Aid package and would like to be reviewed for Federal Work Study eligibility.

Auxiliary Services provides support in the areas of One Card, Meal Plan, Book Stores, Digital Lockers etc.

MyPace username, password, Duo authentication, and more.

Use this form to submit a copy of your signed Graduate Scholarship Agreement form.

Add/Drop Course - Registration Action Form
General Registration inquires and issues

Enrollment in Undergraduate Course at Another Institution (CAAI)
Graduate Transfer Credit Inquires
Study Abroad
Syllabus Submission
Transfer Credit Evaluation Inquiries

Tuition Cancellation and Refunds

Clearinghouse Verification
Deferment, Common Application, Dependent Student Certification,
Scholar Enrollment, Firstmark Services Verification,
and Sibling Enrollment Verification