What if I no longer have my 1040 Federal tax return or W2s? Or what if I did not file a tax return?

You may create an account on IRS.gov and request the following:

  • For your Federal tax return – request an IRS Tax Return Transcript or an IRS Record of Account transcript.
  • For your earning wages or W2 – request a Wage and Income transcript
  • Verification of non-filing letter – request a Verification of Non-filing Letter


Article ID: 4432
Tue 3/22/22 12:23 PM
Tue 3/22/22 12:23 PM