What if I or my parent(s) filed an amended tax return?

Individuals who filed an amended tax return must submit a signed copy of the IRS Form 1040X that was filed with the IRS, along with a signed copy of the originally processed 1040 federal tax return.


Article ID: 4431
Tue 3/22/22 12:21 PM
Tue 3/22/22 12:21 PM