My parents lived or worked in a foreign country. What documentation should they submit?

Please provide copies of each parent’s foreign taxes or a signed earning statement from each parent’s foreign employer stating the annual gross income earned. If they do not file taxes in their country, they must also submit a Pace University Verification of non-filing letter.  These requirements may be found on your MyPace Portal.

  • Lists the sources and amounts of earnings, other income, and resources that supported your parent(s) for the associated tax year.

Please make sure all documents are translated to English and the foreign currency is converted to U.S. dollars.


Article ID: 4430
Tue 3/22/22 12:20 PM
Tue 3/22/22 12:20 PM