Residence Halls: TV Channel Lineup


Pace University-owned residence halls are equipped with Cable-TV for residents. Eligibility criteria for this services is to be a residential student at Pace University.


Cable-TV service is provided to all Pace-owned residence halls by an agreement with local cable service providers. Below are the links of PDFs having channel information in order to access this service:

To connect a TV, please see TV Instructions.

Note: Pace does not provide Cable TV services for 55 John St., this building has their own IT department. Please see your RA for specific details.

For any inquiries, support requests, or to report an issue related to this service, feel free to contact the ITS Help Desk. Support requests can also submit a Help Desk Ticket.


Article ID: 4122
Mon 3/14/22 10:47 AM
Thu 9/1/22 10:13 PM