Why is my degree verification incorrect? My advisor told me this course was waived, my advisor told me I could substitute this requirement, etc.

Any and all exceptions to Degree Works must be approved by the department and submitted in writing. Students should contact their academic advisor if they believe there are any errors or discrepancies. Their advisor will then reach out to the degree verification staff to submit waivers or substitutions to satisfy the requirements.


Article ID: 2672
Tue 1/25/22 2:35 PM
Wed 1/26/22 11:09 AM