How do I get an unofficial transcript?

Unofficial transcripts are only available via the Pace Portal for current students. After logging on to the Pace Portal, students should select the "students" tab on the left-hand side and select "Student Records". Next, select the "Student Services", then "student profile" and then "Academic Transcript". Then select the transcript level and then the transcript type.


Former students or alumni can request their completed transcript online via the National Student Clearinghouse.


Article ID: 2385
Tue 1/11/22 3:26 PM
Fri 1/21/22 12:12 PM